Chiropractic Treatment – Charleston, SC
Knowing when you need to see a chiropractor can sometimes be difficult to determine. If you have never seen a chiropractor before or even if you see one regularly, here are 9 signs that you should make a chiropractic appointment in the near future:
- You have chronic pain in your joints or muscles.
- The soles of your shoes wear out differently. This is a good sign that your body is out of alignment and needs to be readjusted.
- Your work forces you into a sedentary position for long periods of time. Sitting still for eight or more hours a day can weaken the muscles, which can result in stress injuries.
- You suffer from headaches regularly. Frequent headaches are a warning sign that something is wrong in the body. Your chiropractor can diagnose the cause of your headaches and work with you on a treatment plan to make them stop.
- You’ve been in an accident recently. Trauma from sports injuries or car accidents can cause injuries that aren’t visible to the naked eye. Your chiropractor knows the warning signs of serious injury that can follow an accident, even if none are immediately obvious.
- You have a limited range of motion. If your neck doesn’t turn as far as it once did or your arms and legs aren’t as flexible as they used to be, it may be time to visit with your chiropractor so you can regain your range of motion.
- You have been diagnosed with arthritis. Because arthritis is a joint condition, doctors of chiropractic are very familiar with its causes and treatments. Your chiropractic team can relieve the pain and stiffness associated with arthritis, and may be able to slow down its progression.
- You feel as if pain pills are your only hope. If you find yourself reaching for the pill bottle more than you’d like, it may be time to treat the cause of your problem, instead of just masking the symptoms.
- You suffer from fibromyalgia, chronic fatigue syndrome or other “invisible illness.” Chiropractic care can relieve the pain and tenderness that’s caused by these and other illnesses. Talk to your doctor of chiropractic to learn about appropriate treatment methods for your condition.
Here at Alpha Care, we care about our patients affected by back and other pain and we want to help. Alpha Care’s friendly team and on-staff chiropractors are available for same day appointments in each of our four locations. No referrals are needed to make an appointment at Alpha Care. We provide the highest quality treatment for your pain using state of the art equipment. Find your new chiropractor or doctor at one of our four convenient locations or call us today at (843) 824-2273.